What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Saturday

February 9th, 2008

Outgoing Mail Received:


100 Things I'm Grateful for - Page 1


100 Things I'm Grateful for - Page 2


100 Things I'm Grateful for - Page 3


100 Things I'm Grateful for - Page 4


Letter to starrypurplehaze for '100 Things I'm Grateful For' swap on swap-bot. Sent Feb 2nd.


Outgoing Mail Received Feb 5th & 9th 2008


Outgoing Mail Received Feb 5th & 9th 2008


M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies & Mediterranean Lamb Pizza Recipes to Scuslidge & MsCorsover for 'My Favourite Recipes' swap on swap-bot. Sent Jan 31st.


Incoming Mail:


Flowers from Katie & Cameron


Card from Katie & Cameron


Card from Katie & Cameron


Flowers & Card from Katie & Cameron.

No comments: