What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Thursday

February 21st, 2008

Outgoing Mail Received:


Address labels to Gracie


Address labels to Gracie for 'Address Label swap' on swap-bot. Received Feb 21st, 2008. Grace requested for no graphics on the labels, so I just used a range of fonts instead.


Address Labels to Agonysdecay


Address labels to Agonsydecay for 'Address Label swap' on swap-bot. Received Feb 21st, 2008.


Incoming Mail:


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Recipes, chocolate & hot chocolate mix from Scuslidge for 'Brownie Recipes' Swap on Swap-bot. This is my 2nd package in 2 days that has been opened and checked by quarantine! The first one had an incorrectly filled out customs form (it said it contained only labels) so I thought that was the problem, but this one was very accurate. They both contained dark chocolate M&Ms so maybe the sniffer dogs have a problem with them!


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 21st 2008


JFK memorial postcard from Elizabeth74 for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot.

No comments: