What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Thursday

February 7th, 2008

Outgoing Mail Received:


Outgoing Mail Received Feb 7th 2008


Letter to hallowhimsy for '2007 A Year In Review' swap on swap-bot. Sent Jan 29th.


Incoming Mail:


Flowers from family friends


Flowers from family friends


Flowers from Barry & Tanya, family friends.


Incoming Mail Feb 7th


Letter from platitudinal for '2007 A Year in Review' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 7th 3


Incoming Mail Feb 7th 2


Recipe from jmlnanners for 'My Favourite Recipe' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 7th 5


Recipes from mejulia for 'My Favourite Recipe' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 7th 4


Valentines Card & Ribbon from catlover for 'Valentines Day Card Intl' swap on swap-bot.

No comments: