What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Monday

February 18th, 2008

Outgoing Mail:


Outgoing Mail Feb 18th 2008


Brownie Recipes to Wishingonclovers, TheRehn & Simplejess2 for 'Brownie Recipes' swap on swap-bot.


My Mailbox!


Checking my mailbox is a very exciting part of my day! Emailed to Adolpha, Soulie, Hildetsj, Tsihui & Missredlipstick for 'My Day Photo Swap' on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail:


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Clockwise from top: Postcards from qweenoftheworld & nauheimer for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot, Recipe postcard from chicca for 'Recipe Postcards' swap on swap-bot, Postcards from TeraBACat & ChristineAlso for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Address labels sent to me by liregudesigns for 'Address Label' swap on swap-bot. How cute is the writing on the envelope? and the labels are gorgeous!


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Dotee dolls & extras from rosemae for 'Dotee dolls for beginners' swap on swap-bot. These are the first dotees I have seen in person and I am completely in LOVE with them! The extras will help me to make my first dotees ever that I am going to send out for this swap.


Incoming Mail Feb 18th 2008


Pocky & cute little piggy from Jannikinz for 'Aussie & NZ Wishlist' forum game on swap-bot.

No comments: