What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Friday

February 15th, 2008

Outgoing Mail:


Outgoing Mail Feb 15th 2008


Outgoing Mail Feb 15th 2008


From Top: Address labels to agonysdecay, Craftygirl & Gracie for 'Address Label' swap on swap-bot & Package to flouncypenguin for 'Panties & A Surprise' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail:


Incoming Mail Feb 15th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 15th 2008


Sympathy card from Carol, Len & Family.


Incoming Mail Feb 15th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 15th 2008


Sympathy Card from my friends Sarah & Dave.


Incoming Mail Feb 15th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 15th 2008


From Top: Joke Postcard from Aerochik for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot & Colorado Postcard from EuniceBurns for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot.

1 comment:

Le Butterfly said...

This is a really cool idea.

I bit late on the upstart but will do it for 100 list swap.

Technically I should receive 100 letters.