What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Monday

February 25th, 2008

Outgoing Mail Received:


Pink Fantasy Material Swap to imyorehuckleberry


Sent to imyorehuckleberry. I had to swap the pink thread for buttons because it wouldn't fit through as a letter! Sent Feb 19th.


Outgoing Mail:

Outgoing Mail Feb 25th 2008


List to Griffie for '100 Things I can do to nurture myself' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail:


Sympathy Card from Sof


Sympathy Card from Sof


A sympathy card from one of my friends, Sofie.


Incoming Mail Feb 25th 2008


List from Crystal for '100 Things I am grateful for' swap on swap-bot. This one managed to come all the way from the UK without the stamp being cancelled!

No comments: