What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Wednesday

February 20th, 2008

Outgoing Mail:


My Day Photo Swap - Day 5 'University' (Feb 20th, 2008)


Yeah the weather was bad, but this is a photo of my Uni I took while I was waiting for the lights to change.


My Day Photo Swap - Day 5 'Textbooks' (Feb 20th, 2008)


I got my textbooks nice and early this semester to avoid the queues when classes go back, but one of them was out of stock so I have to go back again :(


The above 2 photos were emailed to Adolpha, Soulie, Hildetsj, Tsihui & Missredlipstick for 'My Day Photo Swap' on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail:


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Sympathy card from family friends.


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Postcards from Aerochik for 'Recipe Postcards' swap on swap-bot, BrandiMR &butterflybear for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 20th 2008


Dark Chocolate M&Ms from Elizabeth4510 for 'Edible I wish for' forum tag game on swap-bot. Quarantine had a little peak and added some reading material for me as well!

No comments: