What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Monday

February 11th, 2008

Incoming Mail:


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Fruit basket from Woodleigh School community (my old high school).


Card from Katie & Kyle


Card from Katie & Kyle


From Katie & Kyle, Family friends.


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Crochet eggs with faces from Indigo for 'Handmade gift for you' swap on swap-bot. How gorgeous are these?! I love them :)


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


From Top: California Postcard from KrissyVB for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot, Florida Postcard from whinendine for 'I must be crazy! Postcards #4' swap on swap-bot & Buckeye Candy recipe postcard from YarnTails for 'Recipe Postcard' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Brownie recipes, recipe cards & Tofu Salad Recipe (on back of card) from fleasha for 'Brownie Recipes' swap on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail Feb 11th 2008


Chocolate Recipes from tannermom, angelled, for 'Chocolate Recipes' swap on swap-bot.

No comments: