What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Tuesday

February 5th, 2008

Outgoing Mail Received:


Outgoing Mail Received Feb 5th 2008


Outgoing Mail Received Feb 5th 2008


Valentines Day Card to amberlantern for 'Valentine Swap Intl' on swap-bot. Sent Jan 25th.


Incoming 'Mail':


Not exactly in my mailbox, but I have received some lovely flowers today after my father passed away yesterday.


Flowers from friends


Flowers from friends


From a group of friends I know through my boyfriend Chris. Card reads: Deepest Sympathy. Tara, Carole and Luke. All our thoughts and lots of love are with you. Mel and Ryan, Jeff (Meant to be Jess!), Ashby, Martin, George and Damo, Andy and Kirby.


Flowers from Leanne & Leigh


Flowers from Leanne & Leigh


From one of my best friends. Card reads: Dear Tara, Carole and Luke, Thinking of you, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain. With heartfelt sympathy, Love Leanne and Leigh.


Flowers from Mum's work


Flowers from Mum's work

From the lovely people at Mum's workplace.

No comments: