What is in my mailbox today? I'll show you the lovely swap packages, letters and postcards I receive from all over the world, as well as the packages that I send out (after they have been received by their owners of course!)

Friday

February 8th, 2008

Outgoing Mail:


Outgoing Mail Feb 8th 2008 3


Outgoing Mail Feb 8th 2008 4


Thank-you card to the lovely nurse at Frankston hospital who made last Saturday a little less horrible than it could have been for our family.


Outgoing Mail Feb 8th 2008 2


Postcards to Libbybear, Pjcrossen, Littlered, Whinendine & Adolpha for 'Recipe Postcard Swap' on swap-bot.


Incoming Mail:


Incoming Mail Feb 8th 2008 6


Incoming Mail Feb 8th 2008 5


Sympathy card from Amanda & Gavin (& family), family friends.


Incoming Mail Feb 8th 2008


Package from carlaw for 'I want Hearts the honest way' swap on swap-bot. Package includes: Heart totebag, journal, stickers, keyring, badge, necklace, earrings & calendar.

No comments: